About Straits Financial Group
Straits Financial provides fully-integrated services for our clients to access forex, commodities and the financial derivative markets, and is complemented with trade financing services for clients transacting or holding physical commodities.
Straits Financial is headquartered in Singapore, and has offices in the United States, China, Indonesia, and Dubai. Since establishment in 2010, Straits Financial has quickly gained market recognition and established a strong foothold in the markets we operate in.
Straits Financial Services Pte Ltd
- Regulated under Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Capital Markets Services License under the MAS.
- Order execution through industry leading electronic trading platforms of choice.
- Voice-assisted brokerage services for OTC-exchange cleared products.
- Clearing and settlement.
- Direct access to trade on global futures exchanges.
Straits (Singapore) Pte Ltd & Straits Pinnacle Pte Ltd
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Straits Financial Group.
- Offering financing solutions to commodity based customers.
- Specializing in non-ferrous metals and energy products.
- Achieved a cumulative turnover of USD 5 billion since 2017.
Awards & Achievements
- INE Low Sulfur Fuel Oil Futures – clinched first trade
- INE TSR20 Rubber Futures – first batch to trade on the launch day
- APEX 380cst Fuel Oil Futures – clinched first trade
- ZCE PTA Futures – clinched first trade for international participants
- APEX Palm Olein Futures – clinched first trade
- DCE Iron Ore Futures – clinched first trade for international participants
- INE Crude Oil Futures – clinched first trade
Other Awards & Accomplishments
- INE Outstanding Market Contribution Award for Overseas Intermediaries
- Granted license from MAS to carry out leveraged foreign exchange trading
- SGX SICOM Top Rubber Broker 2018
- FOW (Futures & Options World ) & Global Investor Asia Capital Markets Awards: Non-Bank FCM of the Year
- SGX SICOM Top Rubber Broker 2017
- FOW (Futures & Options World) & Global Investor Asia Capital Markets Awards: Broker of the Year (Commodities)
- Trading volume and positions are among the best in the world’s major exchanges, including iron ore swaps, rubber, agricultural products, crude oil, Hang Seng Index, A50, etc.
- 2nd place for FOW (Futures & Options World) OTC commodity broker
- SGX Pioneering IDBs for Newly Launched Products (HRC Steel Derivatives) Award
- SGX Highest Growth Inter-Dealer Broker Award
- Ranked 5th strongest FCM and of the non-bank backed ones, Straits was the strongest FCM globally (per independent Atlas Consulting)
Careers at Straits Financial
As a growing FCM with a global presence in major financial centers including Chicago, New York, New Jersey, Singapore, Jakarta, Dubai, and Shanghai, Straits Financial offers outstanding opportunities to gain access to international financial markets. If you have the motivation to succeed in a fast-paced yet tremendously challenging industry, we’d like to meet you.